Monday, July 31, 2006

That's My Boy!






Rock On! I guess we don't have to guess where he got this side of him.

Sorry, it has been a long time. I have no excuse. Just lazy.

All has been well. Work is good. Life is good.

Just here enjoying summer and the "concerts" at our house.

I will have more tomorrow......by the way if any one has any ideas for a "photo assignment" let me know (colors, shapes, people, places..etc.). I think that would be a great way for me to practice and step outside my regular boundries.

Let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Glad you finally blogged. I have an idea for a photo assignment. I know a certain someone with a beautiful ring.... what about some close ups??? :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good idea. Pictures of the out doors is also good. Let's go on a picnic. Keep up the good work on the blogging. I really like the cute pictures and also the stories.