Sunday, July 16, 2006

It's a conspiracy!


Why is it that everyone in the world, myself excluded, is going camping this week? Do these people not have jobs or responsibilities? What is it? I need to know.

Everyone I know and have talked to has either "taken their boat for dip" or "ran their jetski's" or something else that involves a camper, camp trailer, 5th wheel, boat, jet ski, tent, camp fire, or something else that makes me jealous. I WANT TOYS and the TIME to use them.

So if anyone knows a magic fairy or magician or a hobbit for that matter that can make this happen for me send me their business card. Someone needs to let me in this conspiracy.

Moving on. So hopefully this week I will be able to take few pics of kids other than my own (not that my kids are bad, I just need variety, my kids will always be number in the photo field). A few neighbors are going to let their kids model for me to help build my portfolio. I am very excited. I just hope that they turn out all right. That would be pretty embarrassing if I botched it.

Have a great week.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good picture D.J, is it Alaska? I feel the same about everyone playing. They need to let us in on there secret. Hope you have a good week also. Talk to you later. MOM