Saturday, August 19, 2006

Big Times for Small Fries

Yes, I know, it has been just about forever since I have posted on this thing. I have been lazy, slacking, avoiding and just about any other excuse you could dream up.

But I am back. Hopefully for good.

The wife, kids and I went with my mom and sister to a farmers market today. It was a good time. We saw a dancing horse and turqouis jewelry, I guess that just about sums it up. It was alot of fun. I did get some good pics of the kids (one of which is above).

So their are big times for me in the near future. I start school on Wednesday. First time I have been to school full time since high school. Very exciting. Also, I just officially finished training at the new job. I am now a bonefied 911 dispatcher. Good times.

By the way, I am still looking for picture ideas. Anyone willing to give me an assignment, let me know (Loni I know about the ring thing, just let me know when).

Check back soon.......Hopefully I will have been back:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute picture! It was fun getting together on saturday.. somehting we need to do more often. I want you to do the ring pics asap so my nails still look good. let me know when is good for you. I will think of some more ideas for you.

loni

Anonymous said...

It's about that time of the year to do the picnic at Muellers Park. There is a picture idea for you and would also like to do the zoo when it cools of a bit. Cute cute kids. Good picture. MOM