Saturday, July 22, 2006

Long Time....Sorry

So it has been a long time. Nothing real exciting going on. Taking a few pics and working and playing.

I started a new job about two months ago and have been in training and waiting for my actual schedule to come out. The boss lady finally put it out for people to bid on and it just so happens that I am the last man on the totem pole. So I am waiting impatiently for my schedule.

It wouldn't be a big deal, but I start school in a month and need to buy books and all that fun stuff. I need to make sure that my schedule will work before I spend a million dollars (at least) on books and junk.

So on Monday or Tuesday I will finally have an at ease mind about this whole school and work thing. Hopefully.

Anyways, keep you fingers crossed that I will get a good schedule.

No comments: