Sunday, July 09, 2006

Summer time

So, I just wanted to let you know that summer is officially here. I found it myself. For some unknown reason (which I wish I could figure out) I get sunburned bad once a year, at the beginning of summer. Traditionally I have always called this the start of summer. So, just to let you all know, summer is officially here.

To top it all off as I was doing the yard work which led to start of summer I was also stung by a bee or wasp or some other mean insect and now my wrist is about the same size as my elbow.

Just to explain this pic. Big D figured out how to scratch the inside of his mouth with his finger......through his ear. Pretty neat trick if I do say so myself. He thought it was pretty funny also.

Tip of the day: always put on sunscreen (preferably before outdoor activity) and in my case
BUG REPELLENT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

about the sunscreen... you can't teach an old dog new tricks(lol)You have always forgot that. About the bee... I am sorry I feel your pain. Cute pic.

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! It's amazing what a child can learn from there G-pa.
I seen Dawson trying this with your Dad at your B-day party. As for the sunscreen,"you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. You will learn one of these years. MOM