Monday, July 10, 2006

I am SPOILED!


As I was sitting in the stop and go traffic (mostly stop) on the way to Salt Lake this morning to a training class for work I was complaining to myself about how bad this sucks and blah, blah, blah when I realized that not more than four months ago I was working 13 hour days with a one hour commute each way. So as I turn up the radio and tell my self to stop being a baby I realized that I am now officially spoiled.

Working forty hours a week and being home by dinner everyday is easy and great. When I first got out of the Army I knew I could do eight hour days standing on my head. And I did. So here it is about four months later and I complain about and extra hour a day. Man I suck.

Point being, if any of you that I know catch me whining...slap me a good one.

I didn't get a chance to get the camera out tonight, so you are getting an old pic today. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is just human nature to never be quite satisfied, Nick and I talked about this same thing last night. When he started the base, he hated it because there was never anything to do, and they just sat around. Now he is so used to being lazy at work, when he actually has to work he complains. After I brought it to his attention he said "thanks the next time I complain about working, I will remind myself of that, and have a better day" So I want you to know that I think that is just the way the mind works. The picture is really good. have a good day.

Loni