Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sun and Fun

Great day today. First, I got home from work very early. Second, we went to the park and had a blast. Third, I was able to finally figure out some picture editing stuff.

So I am new to the whole digital photo world. I have been a film guy for a while. So when I finally converted I decided that I would be a post production minimalist and have done, oh.....nothing to any picture after taking it. Until today. I am pretty excited to be able to do simple fixs and pop a little color here and there.

Big D seen some show with a skate park on it and remembered seeing one by our house and thought he was going to be a skater. Until we got there and he seen how big that stuff really is. So he is going to practice STANDING on a skateboard first, then maybe hit the ramps and rails.

Mine was fun day, hope yours was as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to here you are getting used to your camera and editing pics. big D's hair is so cute... really boyish. Glad you had a good day.

Loni

Anonymous said...

Dawson looks like he is getting older by the min. He has out grown the toddler look and has the look of a little man now. Good pic. Glad to here that you finally have some time to have fun. Love Mom