Friday, December 05, 2008

I found a small piece of Heaven...in my mouth.


It's Friday night and like most people I'm at work. Oh wait, I think I have that backwards. Normal people don't work all night on the weekend do they? However, I am not here to complain. I am here with an announcement. Like the majority of the people in the world I am on a constant quest to find Heaven, be it spiritually or an earthly retreat. Well, I am happy to announce that today I found a small piece of heaven. In my mouth. The great news is that you to can find this small bit of heaven as well. You just have make the trek to Wendy's (shoes optional). Once there pay your homage to Dave and then order a Frosty Float.


These things are amazing. It's a frothy goodness that can't be beat. You see a frosty is not real ice cream. It is something different and alone it falls into a lesser category than the real dairy product. However, you mix this stuff with a tasty beverage, such as root beer, and BANG, Heaven in your mouth. I'm not saying to sacrifice your only child for this (maybe if you have two you could offer one of them) or walk thousands of miles barefoot (although, this would be a refreshing treat after a long walk) for one of these. I am just saying that I think that this could really be a spiritual experience for you.


By the way if anyone knows the secret chemical combination to make a Frosty let me know.


Until next time...See you at Wendy's

3 comments:

Becky said...

I want some. You gonna buy me one???huh? huh?

Unknown said...

haha. you do like those things... I'm glad you got one. Hopefully it makes your night better.

Anonymous said...

DJ...just so you know I've been reading your blog for awhile now...just been too lazy to comment. But, now that you have decided to read "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance"....I need to speak up :-)
You have grown up to be quite the man. I don't think you hear it enough.....but you are doing what a man needs to do....family...education...and getting along in life....kudos...the best is yet to come...never forget the family part.
Your pictures are great.....I could only hope that I could put as much thought and instinct into what makes a great picture....keep it up your photos will be on exhibit some day. PBS did a story on Ansel Adams....I see alot of that in your B&W pics. Enough mushy stuff…DJ you’re doing great…keep it up.
My look on “Quality”…you make it….through my whole career I’ve had “Quality” in relationships and friendships because I’ve made it….and it’s been a great time. You’ll notice that I’ve said “I’ve” and “I” there are a lot of people that don’t believe in “Quality” or want you to believe in it. You have to make it happen in your own way….and I think you have that in you.

Love ya DJ,

Rog