Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Giving Thanks...a little late.













Thanksgiving has to be one of my favorite times of the year. I love food and I'm pretty sure that food loves me to and this holiday is one small way to celebrate our love. It is also a time for me to assert my manhood by starting fires and cooking a giant birds on them. It has kind of become a tradition for me to barbeque the turkey which consists of many super-secret ingredients and about 20 pounds of charcoal and little luck. It works out most years.
This years get together was tons of fun. It is always great to get everyone together.
So Becky beat me to it on her blog, but I am still going to list a few things I am thankful for. So here we go:
-My family, yep all of them, extended and everything. They all do so much for me and my little fam.
-America. There is nothing like being free.
-School. It's a love/hate relationship.
-Soldiers. They do what the rest of us are too chicken to.
-Skis/longboard/bikes. Um, yea I kind of like to go fast down hills.
I just realized that this list could on forever, so I will stop here, but there are so many other people and places that I am thankful for. So, thanks to all those out there that are always helping and entertaining me and my family. Thanks to those keeping us safe. And especially thank you to that wonderful turkey that gave its life...may your spirit rest in peace in poultry heaven.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

You like going fast down hills? haha. You crack me up.