Thursday, December 18, 2008

Done, done, and done!





Sorry for the slow week of posting. I have been preoccupied with finals, which are finally done. Phew! If I haven't learned anything else in college...it's possible to procrastinate everything, and I meant everything, til the last minute and still get decent grades. Yea for me.
Now that school is out the real fun begins and everyone of you better be praying for snow.
We went out and took some pictures of the kids today. It was a blast and I think they actually had fun for once. We bribed them with ice cream...which is amazing that it worked because it was freezing out. Anyway, a few of my favorites are at the top.
Speaking of photo stuff. I was an intern at a wedding this past weekend. It was amazing and also freezing. Things turned very well even with the challenges we had. My friend Terra was nicest to let me tag along. You can see some of the pics on her website, http://www.magnifiquephotography.com/ Just go to the blog part and it is the last wedding on there. Hopefully I will be able to more with her, I learned a lot. Hopefully, next time I will be able feel my face when we are down.
Until next time...screw school (and pray for snow).

No comments: