Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Um...Hello....Anyone there?

Anyone there? I have been off this blog thing for so long I am not sure if anyone is even there.

Sorry about my not posting. Sorry no pic today, I am work (it is 4:09 am, no sleep for about 24 hrs now).

School is good. I decided that I love to learn and feel very thankful that I am able to study what I want and that, hopefully, someday I will be able to help people.

My wifes sister is getting married this week. Everyone is town. It is fun to see everyone. The bad news...everyone is going to Moab for a mini vacation without me. :(

Nothing to exciting today, just an update.
I am sure tomorrow and the next day I will be busy picture taking and will have something to post.

Later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been here the whole time, waiting and waiting and waiting. Thanks for my ring pics I love them.

Loni