Monday, November 03, 2008

Keep your fingers crossed.

November 3rd. Election eve and like every other big decision in my life I have waited until the night before to make my choice. I feel a strong responsibility to vote, yet inadequate at the same time. I am in no way educated enough in politics to make a strong decision. If I make the wrong decision I'll have that on my shoulders, not voting makes me just as responsible. I'm pretty sure my vote here in Utah won't matter much for the big man anyway, however, all the local stuff is the wave of the future. I almost feel guilty not spending more time researching all the candidates and propositions. I dedicated a large portion of my life to serving this country you would think I would be informed about these things, but I'm not. So, I will be spending the night getting as informed as possible to make a half-hearted decision tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed.

Sorry, no pictures yet. Actually their are pics, but I'm posting from work and they're not here. I know, the dog ate my homework...excuses, excuses. Tomorrow will be the big day for pictures.

Hope to see you all at the voting booths (hopefully your more educated than me).

No comments: