Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fresh Fluff

So there I was, knee deep in the fresh Utah fluff, you know the white cold kind. I look at my watch, 9:33 Nov 11 2008. Shake my head a bit. This must be a dream. Great snow this time of year...has to be a dream. So I make a few more turns reaching the bottom. A lift line jolts me to life. I am awake, this is real. Sweet!

You guessed it, the first day of skiing for the year and it was amazing. Probably one of the best openers I have ever had. I did however realize that I am not a fan of "The Bird". My nose isn't turned high enough to ski there. More importantly I like to have a sit down between runs and with there super fancy cattle car...um, I mean tram, you have to stand. Not to mention the fact that you are crammed face to face, literally, with every joe on the mountain with there mountain breath.

All this aside it was amazing day. You can't ask for anything better than good snow in early November. I love Utah and this year it must love me.

Here are some pics finally. I scanned them from actual prints, not real sure how they will look. If there bad I apologize in advance.











Until Next time...Bring on the SNOW!

2 comments:

Loni said...

Cool pics...you should be a photographer (he,he,he). Glad you had fun skiiing!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures D.J I agree with your sister you should be a photographer:) Hopefully there will be more snow for you and the time to enjoy it. Mom