Saturday, August 11, 2007

New Arrival!

Ok, so maybe our new arrival isn't as brand new as a new arrival posting should be. Graham Gordon was born April 2nd and weighed 8 pounds 12 ounces. Graham is our biggest baby. He is quite a chunk and to date (he's four months now) he is still huge. We are very excited.

If their really is anyone who reads this I have to apologize for not posting for so long. In fact, it had been so long I couldn't remember my password to update my blog so you almost didn't get an update ever. It sure is a good thing that computers are smarter than I am.

Just to catch everyone up from the summer. We bought a house, knocked out a wall and did some renovations, are officially moved in now. I also took a summer class and received an "A" in an english class for the first time ever. I am not sure if I have posted since I started my new job, which also happened in early spring. I love it. Things are going really great. I have nothing to complain about.

This fall I am taking a real photography class at the college. It should be a blast and, I am hoping, will push me. Like always, I am looking for something to make me better now. Please send me photo "assignments" and I will post them for you. Looking forward to hearing from someone (keeping my fingers crossed).





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dj...Its about time! I have a photo assignment for you. I want you to take a picture from different angles (like brody did on my engagements) From above and below, If you are confused at what I mean let me know.

loni