Thursday, June 22, 2006

MOAB OR BUST!


Tomorrow I am leaving in a trip to Moab, Ut. If any of you have ever been there you would know that it is one of the most beautiful place around.

It is also great for mountain biking and hiking, which I will be doing ample amounts of both.

The great thing is I get to use my new camera. I am taking pictures of my wife's sister for her engagement announcements. Should be lots of fun.

Due to the fact that I am LAZY my idea of having this blog be my running journal...Has, well, gone out the window. So, I will using this as my daily (or weekly or whenever I get on here) picture posting sight. Hopefully keeping me in tune with my camera.

Hope to have some great pics of Moab for you on Monday, see you then.

HAPPY TRAILS.

p.s. Ms. M is looking cute as always isn't she. (pic above)

No comments: